Monday, May 14, 2007

New words for today

That thing with learning 5 new words a day hasn't worked out yet. Oh, man! Sometimes it looks as if I am a chronic procrastinator, but believe me, I am not! There is just sooooo much to do this semester. I know it's my own problem to have 32 hours of classes a week...and a job...and I commute everyday from Slovenia to Graz...which takes about 4 hours of my time...No more moaning...I am learning words this very moment....so here we go....I need to refresh the old ones though. Activating new words in ones vocabulary is not as easy as I thought it would be....

The little kid didn't know what he was doing. He just couldn't discern right from wrong.
I used to live in the back of beyond, so when I finally came to a big city, I thought I was reborn in a world that was actually living.

Lucrative - Syn. fruitful, productive, gainful; profitable; juicy, remunerative; e.g.: Although it is very exciting it is not as easy and as lucrative as it may seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment