Friday, May 30, 2008

I love all the people who invented Photoshop. I've never been a pretty good painter - well, I never really gave it a shot... Anyway, with Photoshop, I can turn my own photography into "paintings" and create my imaginative worlds. Now that I figured out the program a little (still have a lot to learn!!!!), I feel like I'm alive again. I can give my imagination life!

So, I really feel like I have to give credit for this to one person especially, who very unselfishly passes on the photoshop knowledge - that's Erica.

Anyway, here's some of the work I did today. I know I said, in one of my former blogs, how I am sad that "natural photography" (and by natural I don't mean photography of nature!I mean classical analogue photography) is sort of not "in" at the moment. But what I did here, I do not consider photography at all....what people call it is "conceptual photography". I just call it "collage", a manipulation, playing around with the possibilities of manipulation...I call it my digital darkroom.


1 comment:

  1. Whoa, Tina, that's just really really beautiful ! I love the fish one, the colors and all ! Congrats on those !

    I hope that you are doing yell, yherever you are now! I'm in Germany at the moment, translation internship!

    Hope to talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete